Sign in to follow this  
ZeBrownie

Why do you hate me?

Is it wrong for me to love my country?

Didn't you see the movie Inception? Life is just a dream.

America forever.

Ps: I'm trying to make a soft

comeback in the Motiongraphics world. Might post a reel soon, be nice to me.

"Why do you hate me?"

America forever.

Because you ask stupid questions and use politics as your launch point. Really, do you need more?

I always know when ZeBrownie is posting - thankfully, I have him blocked. Unfortunately, his words show up in quotes.

I'll answer your questions more directly:

"Why do you hate me?"

Misanthrope answered this pretty well, but I'll add this: we're on this forum to inspire each other and figure out how to make our work better. Start from there and people we'll respect you more.

Yes and no. But this is NOT the place to start inflamed political discussions. We're here to talk about art.

Yes and I loved it. But life is not a dream - we're in reality. And in reality, people don't want to have to read inane comments about politics on a forum devoted to art and animation.

America forever.

Whatever. Try to gain some perspective - there are more than just Americans on this forum.

We'd much prefer to see your work than read your other goofy comments. And don't "might" post a reel - POST A REEL. I might add that this is not the place to "be nice," either - we all want to grow. You should be asking us to "be helpful."

Time for breakfast.

-DG

ZeBrownie is Fred Camino?

(Sorry to ruin your fun Fred. I've been saying this for years now, but no one listens)

Last year Zebrownie said something kinda sexist (but mostly funny) to Firebetty. People got pissed off, which I assume is what he was going for. The next day he started a new thread that said simply "Look at this handsome mograph bastard" with a link to a picture of Fred Camino. If it wasn't already obvious that they're the same person before then, it should be now.

America forever.

Stupid questions aside, that video is funny and true.

I'm sure we'd have been in much better shape if we had senile McCain and crazy Palin in office.

Well, we wouldn't have the mandate to buy health insurance from corporations without a public option.

We'd probably just have higher rates and a lot of people with no health insurance.

Now we're going to have higher rates and a lot of people with no health insurance who are also going to be penalized by the IRS for not being able to afford health insurance.

I'm not saying McCain and Palin would have been a better choice, but they didn't run on a platform of "Hope" and "Change" as a guise of good will and then short sell everyone to Hell.

Edited by tvp