Sign in to follow this  
the_Monkey

Between Bears

great stuff, thanks mike - that startling kind of film where you feel like you are witnessing something that 'just is'. when it was playing for the most part i stopped watching it clinically and really enjoyed the vibe. so nice when animations are shot and cut like live action films and dont seem like the camera moves were keyframes tacked on

I really love this piece. Reminds me of "Out of this World" on the Amiga when I was a kid. Not just the low poly technique, more the other-worldliness, subtlety, and the wonder of the first time I noticed art direction.

c

Oh man that was a great one. The animation was really timeless, and I loved how much emotion they could communicate in such simple shapes.

I guess I must be an idiot, but aside from the great display of style, mood and low poly neatness, what is this about? I mean seriously, I don't get the story at all.

Yeah im in the same boat. I found this amazing but didnt get the whole story. what was it about? :)

"a debt to my childhood and other lives i hope i lived. inspired by words of songs that i admire."

Sweet...like everything else that doesn't make sense but looks cool....as long as you can throw around some nonsensical quotes it doesn't matter what anything is about...i had a crap the other day that reminds me of my childhood