Sign in to follow this  
Cosmo Ray

Starcraft II

Played a couple single player missions this weekend. Didn't see a huge difference in actual gameplay graphics, well at least not a 12 year difference. Then again maybe I remember the original Starcraft as having better graphics than it actually does. Just starting up on SC2 so I'm sure there's a bunch of nerdy goodness ahead.

They have a 'choose your mission' style timeline as well as areas to buy upgrades (stimpack, etc.) and mercenaries with money you get from missions. Either way the game is still highly addictive and strangely I remember many of the keyboard shortcuts after all these years.

Edited by superegophobia

agreed, it feels much like the old starcraft, and oddly thought that the original graphics were better than they actually were. Blizzards been known though to make their main games computer friendly in terms of specs.

Luckily im older, and It just doesnt pull me into it enough to suck up my entire life. just enough to get some nostalgia games in with friends.

Anyone liking the new battle net system? still use to the old system. seems a lot more complicated now, haha