Sign in to follow this  
levante

Car rig for C4d

Does anybody know where i can purchase a decent car animation rig for Cinema 4d? Only thing that i found was drive - but i need precise animation controls, not a simulation that does what it thinks is real. I'm going to animate the car along splines and would like the wheels rotation & steering and the chassis banking to be automated but still controlable. An automated steering wheel would be nice too.

Cheers, levante

I have one! I just made it. Shoot me an email if you're interested I'll put a video demonstration of it.

I also had that problem. They are all just simulators, I need actual control over what it does.

Aleksey@ace5studios.com

Cheers

I have one! I just made it. Shoot me an email if you're interested I'll put a video demonstration of it.

I also had that problem. They are all just simulators, I need actual control over what it does.

Aleksey@ace5studios.com

Cheers

Sounds like something a lot of people would be interested in checking out. You should post the demo video if you have the time. Sounds really useful.

Well I'll probably make it into a video tutorial, ie the creation and usage of it. But It's not super high on my to-do list right now.

But sure i'll post the video when it's done.

Thanks for the offer. Since the project grew to big for one guy anyway we have already hired another freelancer for this project, who is supposed to set up the animation rig. (if his rig doesn't work - i'll be back soon...)