Sign in to follow this  
the_Monkey

Limbo

cboxlimbo.jpg

I think this game will either suck you in or make wonder why anybody likes it.

I got sucked in.

I recommend waiting till it gets dark (even better if it's raining), turn all the lights out, get really high and turn the sound way up.

It has great motion, depth, mood, and character.

Two monkey thumbs up.

-m

Just finished this game the other day. Amazing. The design, sound, and art direction are without doubt some of the best I've ever seen. And the gameplay is both simple and challenging all at once. Leave it to the Danes.

Three Nasty Thumbs up.

I recommend waiting till it gets dark (even better if it's raining), turn all the lights out, get really high and turn the sound way up.

hahah im pretty sure you should do that with every game. Great game though, gonna download it when i have a little more time/ a long weekend.

I was playing the demo of it, and when that first spider arm comes and kills you i swear i jumped haha

Beautiful game so far. I'm not too deep in yet though.

No PS3 version? ARSE!

To this day my favorite PS3 exclusive (arcade-style game) is echochrome. Unique concept based on navigating your way through impossible constructions. (Think MC Escher style levels). If you are a PS3 / PSP owner this is a must-have IMO.

echochrome.jpg

LIMBO is amazing. Highly recommended. They so creepily nail being a small boy in a world that ranges from ambivalence to bloodthirsty murderous rage. Zero Punctuation said it best, if you can make it through the spider section without shitting yourself, you aren't human.

Pretty sure this will appear on the PS3 in due time. PS3 is also nailing it for dloadable content and is seriously tempting me to buy one just for the exclusives. (Flower, not-yet-released Journey, and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World look especially tasty)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJam5Auwj1E&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAY4vNJd7A8