Sign in to follow this  
anothername

Anyone tried DV Garage conduit?

Just saw something in my inbox about conduit 2.0 coming out. Remember when they launched this got all excited about having nodes inside AE then I kinda forgot about it. I think they have a free trial but thought I'd see if anyone had given it a try before I spend time playing with it. It doesn't seem to have caught on which makes me wonder...

Guest Sao_Bento

I guess they might set it up as a stand-alone now, but it's really just a nodal interface for Motion from what I remember. Definitely NOT AE compatible.

Just saw something in my inbox about conduit 2.0 coming out. Remember when they launched this got all excited about having nodes inside AE then I kinda forgot about it. I think they have a free trial but thought I'd see if anyone had given it a try before I spend time playing with it. It doesn't seem to have caught on which makes me wonder...

Guest Sao_Bento

There's a shocker. I guess I'm out of the loop.

If you look on their site, they have an AE version now. Guess I have to stop being lazy and play with the demo if I really want to know. The only attraction would be AE integration, for stand alone I'd just keep using Shake:)