Sign in to follow this  
julianoeb

How i animate this? (led panel)

Hello, I'm doing an animation for an LED panel, and I need to make an animated background. I tried using the Trapcode Particular but did not have 100% success, the animation is very slow, and I would also like to animate the alpha vertically. jpeg follows the animation for you guys.

Image:

Image click here

Can you help me?

Thxs!

Hello, I'm doing an animation for an LED panel, and I need to make an animated background. I tried using the Trapcode Particular but did not have 100% success, the animation is very slow, and I would also like to animate the alpha vertically. jpeg follows the animation for you guys.

Image:

Image click here

Can you help me?

Thxs!

It's not particularly clear what exactly you're trying to accomplish with the background. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding what you're describing, but it sounds like you are making an animation to be displayed on an LED panel. If this is the case I'm a little confused why your animated background should also look like an LED. Are you just doing that for preview purposes?

If your final output is LED then I would recommend just creating an animation, however you're comfortable using the resolution of the LED panel for your comp.

Sorry, I should have interprtado me wrong. Yes, the animation will be displayed on a LED panel, but will also be seen on the computer. The background is animated like an equalizer, but there is one, because each point (or particle) will have a random alpha up and down, and also in the middle, you see?

I imagine that CC Ball Action in this case not be of much use, because each point will have a random alpha, and the cc ball action I can not control an individual or random..

Edited by julianoeb

I'm not 100% sure what you mean but i'll have a crack. If you want each "Ball" to have a random alpha you could create a solid, apply the fractal noise effect (animate the evolution) and then apply the CC Ball Action effect over that. That will give you a luma matte you could then apply to a solid with a gradient or to an image.

If you wanted to add some more specular highlights over that you could pre-comp it and add a "Bevel and Emboss" layers style.

Hope that helps