Sign in to follow this  
can3d

Hello there

Hi Guys,

Ive been lurking around this forum for a while but thought I'd join today.

Anyways I've been doing 3d for something around 5-6 years now off and on. The past few years I've been taking it more serious and have been doing some freelance work here and there for the past few years(actually poached some work from the jobs section here B) lol) . Its been helping me get through college where I'm studying business for some reason. Here's a link to my portfolio:

http://chase3d.daportfolio.com/

I am in the process of making a more professional looking one at the moment. Decided to join since I want to take my work to the next level and try and get into motion graphic. I have yet to really mess with the MoGraph module but thats what I'm working on learning right now.

So ya I hope to learn lots posting here and ill see you all around!

Edited by can3d

One note. In your bio you have "My name is Adam Chase, I have been doing 3d for 5+ years and 3 of those years have been spend doing freelance work." Should be "spent". Minor details I know, but spelling reflects on you as well as your other skills. Trust me, I'm a horrid speller and have to watch for this stuff all the time.