Sign in to follow this  
rato

Mograph Sound Effector

Hello guys,

I'm working on a project for my University and iv'e been playing a lot with Cinema 4D and i got into the Sound Effector.

Already understood how to make the Sound Effector react to a "audio file" but now what i wanted is to make my 3D objects react to live audio, and not just sound tracks.

Because i'm working on a few interactive projects using Processing and another few programs, but i wanted to make this thing with Cinema 4D. Not quite sure if it's possible, but maybe someone can help me understand a bit better how can i make this thing happen, if that's possible.

Thanks guys!

All the best

im just getting into c4d myself, lots of training to do (come from a maya background)

not sure about this feature, but ill definitely look into it too myself! love being able to dynamically effect animation with sound.

even with basic scripting in AfterEffects linked to the volume keyframes can do some really cool shiz

im just getting into c4d myself, lots of training to do (come from a maya background)

not sure about this feature, but ill definitely look into it too myself! love being able to dynamically effect animation with sound.

even with basic scripting in AfterEffects linked to the volume keyframes can do some really cool shiz

Yeah, i come from a maya background as well, but i found Cinema 4D and i'm quite excited with it.

It's pretty amazing the Mograph module and even the rest of the features. Not a big fan of maya to be honest.

But yeah, i'm not quite sure about this feature as well but i'm trying to figure it out if it's possible or not to do.

Gonna keep searching! Let me know if you find anything.

Cheers for the help !

To my knowledge realtime data can't be read into C4d out of the box. I'm not sure if you can do it with some COFFEE script. There are some guys on here that are more familiar with audio than I.