Sign in to follow this  
adam

Here for the potluck

PRE-P.S. THERE'S BREASTS IN THIS REEL SO WATCH OUT FOR YOUR BOSSSS

Hi,

http://vimeo.com/16756383

This is a first cut of my next reel, please take a look and tell me what you think should stay and what should go. please just GO NUTS.

Thank you.

edit: now on vimeo, hopefully the gamma is getting pretty close at this point.

Edited by adam

That was awesome Adam! Your work is great, and the editing was perfecto.

Also nice one on the Books! I need to recut my reel soon and I've been thinking about using one of their tracks.

Hey man! Nice job as always my friend! Still at work on mine but hopefully done soon. They only this I would really suggest is moving the baseball and type pieces up in the sequence. I really like the baby shots, but feel that it is not as nice as those shots. Other than that I hope you get some sick work out of this and the reward of a good vacation or two.

Thanks to everyone who chimed in. I took your advice and trimmed down the baby stuff a bit. But I just like the baby laughing with that lyric too much to put a different shot there.

Also reworked the type for the intro and outro a little and I think it's working a little better but I'm still not thrilled with it, any thoughts?

As for the breasts SP3KTR, I am a proponent of "go big or go home" usually... but having seen your reel, which contains half the breasts on the internet (and is lovely I'd like to add), I almost left them out completely. I can't hope to compete. :) But I appreciate the feedback. When the site update is done there will be like SO many more breasts.

http://vimeo.com/16756383

Edited by adam

but having seen your reel, which contains half the breasts on the internet
sorry man, I got a little greedy . IMHO I think flying babies trump tits any day...just sayin'

Jlee, chizmniz, thanks! :)

The site is finished, in case anyone wants to see the animations in entirety... the "play" link isn't up yet, that will go to a separate portfolio for personal work (sick of trying to combine the two!) but otherwise it should all be working now.

adamsinger.tv

Edited by adam

Hey wow,

a really strong and nice reel!

The designtask – 2D as well as 3D and Integration – all seems nice..... but....... what is really dope about your works to me, is the sense of motion and your animation skills.

Great ;)

Edited by ultrus

Hey wow,

a really strong and nice reel!

The designtask – 2D as well as 3D and Integration – all seems nice..... but....... what is really dope about your works to me, is the sense of motion and your animation skills.

Great ;)

Thanks Ultrus,

I'm glad to hear that's what you took from it,

I am really trying with this new reel and site to push towards animation only... the "jack of all trades" in mograph thing is starting to burn me out. I am hoping I can land myself in projects where I can just be an animator. It's my favorite part of the work and I usually end up only spending 20% of my time on it, with all the other stuff that needs to be done!