Sign in to follow this  
LooKOUT!

2009 Motionographer census

Seriously, does anyone have any idea what happened to this? I found out about it afterwards, so I'm not sure if I was on their mailing list. There's one other thread on here about it, but the last post was in September and it was "?". Anyone?

seems like it's dead to me.

BUT I came across this in my wanderings a few days ago. Not directly related to motion graphics, but still helpful. Lower left, click on "2010 wage survey"

http://animationguil...ontracts-wages/

Thanks for the link! However, those rates are from California and are definitely skewed toward the high end with LA being the "culprit". Being from Toronto, I was hoping for a broader cross section to get a more realistic idea of what the going rates are. It's still good information though. Thanks again.

Right.... that might not be too far off the mark. It's like someone telling you they're going to do you a huge favour for no reason and then not doing it. It's seems weird to get mad at them for it, but at the same time, it a pretty lousy thing to do to get your hopes up for nothing. The least they could do is add a post saying "forget it - we're not doing it".