Sign in to follow this  
chepetusa

Logo Animation For Reel

Hello guys, i want to show you this animation that my girlfriend and i made for a personal professional project, hope to hear criticism and feedback, thanks for watching

Edited by chepetusa

Thanks, cinema 4d, just bump.

curious as to how big your bump map was. camera mapping? you mind posting your bump and reflection map?

was the texture also part of your diffuse/color pass?

i've never got my bump maps reacting to light/reflections nearly as good as this.

Edited by killkillakillyo

Hey, Thanks for the comments, the bump was pretty simple just a procedural texture in cinema, it also has a relfection pass with the fresnel texture active and a little bit of blurriness, we also used the sss in the luminance chanel, and the lighting also was very importanta, tree area lights visible to reflections, one in the back and two in the sides.

We also built a sort of ciclorama.

I will upload a map of the bump in a while just finishin some work here.

Tnaks to all. ;)

Hey, Thanks for the comments, the bump was pretty simple just a procedural texture in cinema, it also has a relfection pass with the fresnel texture active and a little bit of blurriness, we also used the sss in the luminance chanel, and the lighting also was very importanta, tree area lights visible to reflections, one in the back and two in the sides.

We also built a sort of ciclorama.

I will upload a map of the bump in a while just finishin some work here.

Tnaks to all. ;)

f'n bad ass. thanks for the explanation and please post the maps. can't wait to see 'em. if you want to really be a saint, would love to see the project file. :)

how's the guatemalan c4d community?