Sign in to follow this  
Duder

You thought we forgot about Pearl Harbor!

present company excluded, but yet another reason, i dislike what apple did with their "easy to use" macs and iphones. they removed the last barrier between idiot and internet....

present company excluded, but yet another reason, i dislike what apple did with their "easy to use" macs and iphones. they removed the last barrier between idiot and internet....

Apple is a business working in an open market, so you can't really blame them based on their customers.

That's like saying we should blame bullets because they kill people. Humans are always going to be stupid, regardless of the time and the century we're living in. You would think all of this technology would make people more aware of their surroundings, cultures and make lives better...but nope. Same fucking shit.

Take this idiot for example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7XAJo3rQn8

Edited by pix3l

Apple is a business working in an open market, so you can't really blame them based on their customers.

Im pretty sure i can blame them =) I mean i just did.

Im not saying they are a bad business they clearly found a niche and exploited it, and exploited it really well, lets not turn this into a mac vs pc thing ( i know i started it)

Im just saying that now, absolute morons can post stuff on the internet. If before you had to have atleast some cognitive skills since you needed to be able to use windows and manage a computer to some extent, now all you need to do is hit "Record" and then "upload to youtube" on an iphone.

yeah. there =)

I think you have too much faith in humanity. Idiots have always roamed the planet. They actually outnumber decent people.

Been using the interwebs for a long long time, and let me tell ya, seen a lot of idiots even in irc (especially EFNet). You don't remember AOL? That was idiot central.

Platform does not matter.

let me re-phrase. Im not saying there are more idiots in general. I'm just saying that apple made the internet a lot more accessible to a lot more people.

as opposed to before when it was more challenging.

thankfully AOL and EFNet where easy to avoid since i had no reason to be anywhere around them.

Pareto's Law is perfectly applicable to the amount of fucktards compared to thinking people. And yes, since the interwebz it's far to easy to brainfart your way into the public sphere.

I remember a time when some people just didn't have an opinion.