Sign in to follow this  
finegrit

Art and Community

Bhahaha! I sinceeeerly doubt it.

Nick actually jogs... like in the morning.

I'm pretty sure he's straight as an arrow.

That dude is high (perhaps too high) on life.

If you're lucky enough to work with anybody who was in the industry in the 80's... take them out, buy them some drinks, and get them talking about how much cocaine was publicly available onsite. It's pretty mind blowing.

-m

One of my clients constantly talks about the 80's in LA and how the editors back then we're all tweaked out on something or other. Pretty scary.

As late as this may be, I can't let this one slip by without a thanks to oeuf to the link, fantastic stuff in there, as well as all the good reactions and conversation that came from it.

Monkey, if your ears were ringing last night, its due to many CMAG attendees discussing your sexiness.

Hey Everybody,

My name is Troy, and I've probably stolen from all of you.

See, I'm an unrepentant stealer and sharer. I see what you've done, and I love it. I want to know how you did it. I want to absorb that technique in the hopes of using it someday. Then I'm going to practice it until I don't have to keep looking it up. Then it's mine too. Then when a client wants to do something, I can reference your technique, make some dough, and hope I pushed it just a little bit forward.

But I can't take your vision. I have to have my own.

Technique is just muscle memory. I'll give and take that all day long, and remind everyone I see that you guys are frickin' geniuses.