Sign in to follow this  
ConstantMotion

Osama

On change, don't hold your breath. He was one man. That doesn't mean he never trained a successor. Also, it doesn't mean his followers looked at him as a pay check. He was a leader and worst yet a symbol to his minions. His leadership, if you will, was built not just on his own ambition, but also on a cause. A belief is more dangerous than money. So I am sure that the US is not going to let up anytime soon and not rest easy. The US just killed a "religious" figure to his followers... I don't dare ask what you might think will happen. I just hope that it is the best case scenario vs the worst.

Guest Sao_Bento

Now we can divert those resources to the US's ongoing war against it's own middle and lower classes. Long live the plutocracy!

Jeez guys, I get the whole jaded artist thing but c'mon. The guy who was ultimately responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent people just got his comeuppance. I doubt anything changes, but shit, crack a fucking smile.

Jeez guys, I get the whole jaded artist thing but c'mon. The guy who was ultimately responsible for the deaths of thousands of innocent people just got his comeuppance. I doubt anything changes, but shit, crack a fucking smile.

Not when this shit is happening.

Don't be a sheep.

Edited by pix3l

Not when this shit is happening.

Don't be a sheep.

Totally unrelated. And why you can't be happy that justice was meted out in one situation, and furious about the injustice in another is beyond me. Meanwhile, I'm just genuinely psyched that the guy who fucked with the city I grew up in city got his. And you come with some with some weak ass holier-than-thou shit, "So glad I don't give a shit about politics anymore." Who's really the sheep?

NastyJames, so America killed an enemy they themselves created. Ho hum. It's not like the TSA is now magically going to disappear, the US army will end it's wars or my bankaccount data will stop being handed over to the Americans. Our freedom and finances will continue to decline. But hey, maybe this will boost Obama's ratings.

NastyJames, so America killed an enemy they themselves created. Ho hum. It's not like the TSA is now magically going to disappear, the US army will end it's wars or my bankaccount data will stop being handed over to the Americans. Our freedom and finances will continue to decline. But hey, maybe this will boost Obama's ratings.

Look I've got no misconceptions about the problems America has caused, or is currently part of. I'm not running around waving a flag in everybody's face. The fact is I agree with everything you said (save the bit about America "creating" Bin Laden, but that's not an argument I'm prepared to have). But that's what I'm getting at, we're all jaded with politics, suspicious of our governments, and perhaps rightfully so. But I feel like this a chance to put that all aside, if only for a moment, and just be happy that somebody who sought to, and did harm thousands of innocent people has paid for his crimes. At least that's how I feel, and that's all I've got to say about that.

Edited by NastyJames

Guest Sao_Bento

I'm here, I'm just in super-lurk mode. I don't have the time or energy for the opinion threads anymore, and I feel like I don't have that much to add to the technical discussions.

- SBG.

is it just me, or is Sao_Bento back?

i remember reading your comments when i was just starting out =)

Totally unrelated. And why you can't be happy that justice was meted out in one situation, and furious about the injustice in another is beyond me. Meanwhile, I'm just genuinely psyched that the guy who fucked with the city I grew up in city got his. And you come with some with some weak ass holier-than-thou shit, "So glad I don't give a shit about politics anymore." Who's really the sheep?

Not sure how posting that link made me seem "holier-than-though"?

Unless you think I'm some type of conspiracy theorist tree-hugger here. In that case, I have to stop you before you start assuming such preposterous claims.

Why would I believe anything from the Bush & Co. administration era? All governments lie, hence why I'm not loyal to any government. I could move to Europe at any given moment if I wanted to. Sure, you could come back with a nasty comment such as "Amurica! Gyet outta hurr!" but fawk that, this has nothing to do with being patriotic or caring about your fellow citizens.

And stating that the link was irrelevant shows how much information you've received regarding this matter. It is a fact that George W. Bush and Dick Cheney single-handedly ruined lives. Yes, directly, through their orders. Have you forgotten the Iraqi war? The unnecessary Iraqi civilian deaths and American lives that were lost? Blackwater? Oil? The reasons why they went to Iraq? What did it have to do with Osama bin Laden?

I bet you were one of those dudes who was out celebrating with a Bud light when you heard the "nuws." Yeehaw.

Before you celebrate, think about what you're celebrating. If you think this is justice served for the heinous crimes, then you need to re-evaluate your priorities in life.

Edited by pix3l

I'm with Sir James the Nasty on this one. You can argue the logical shit all day and almost all of it will be right. But there is a simple truth: It is better that he is either dead or alive and I'm gonna go with dead on this one. I just jacked off an hour ago thinking about the rounds shattering his epithalumus.

Did America make him? I'm gonna guess that comes from the fact that we funded him against the Russians. Or the Bush meetings with the Bin Ladins about oil and shit. We fund all kinds of things for our own interests that bite us in the ass at some point. But being as completely psycho as a Hitler or Osama is a rare event. So, I'm not a flag waving, gushing at patriotism, god-fearing, racist, who loves to blindly suck the cocks of rich people's bank accounts. HOWEVER. Fuck that asshole, he's dead and I'm enjoying it. Glad it was from an MP5 to the dome and not death from eating a bad date.

I'm with Sir James the Nasty on this one. You can argue the logical shit all day and almost all of it will be right. But there is a simple truth: It is better that he is either dead or alive and I'm gonna go with dead on this one. I just jacked off an hour ago thinking about the rounds shattering his epithalumus.

Did America make him? I'm gonna guess that comes from the fact that we funded him against the Russians. Or the Bush meetings with the Bin Ladins about oil and shit. We fund all kinds of things for our own interests that bite us in the ass at some point. But being as completely psycho as a Hitler or Osama is a rare event. So, I'm not a flag waving, gushing at patriotism, god-fearing, racist, who loves to blindly suck the cocks of rich people's bank accounts. HOWEVER. Fuck that asshole, he's dead and I'm enjoying it. Glad it was from an MP5 to the dome and not death from eating a bad date.

I'm glad there's one less religious clown with a machine gun in the world. But he wasn't all that powerful. He wasn't in the league of Hitler....not even 1%.

I'm glad there's one less religious clown with a machine gun in the world. But he wasn't all that powerful. He wasn't in the league of Hitler....not even 1%.

Not yet, but he was trying his damndest.

Isn't anyone gonna comment that the USA just invaded another country, entered a man's house and started shooting until everything that moved had stopped? And that they just decided to execute the man without even faking a trial, which they bothered doing with Saddam? I'm not saying i like the guy, or i think that if he had a "fair" trial the result would be different, i'm just saying that as soon as you jump one stage that was built to ensure democracy, the others will be just a consequence, THAT's how totalitarian regimes start, you know?

Jesus, i must be from another planet... at least i heard in Europe there was some talk about it. If it's true, i better move there quickly, if not, then i must hope the mothership comes to the rescue, because i'm pretty sure south america will be next after you end this so called "war" on the middle east. The media is already taking care of making most presidents here look like tyrants, dictators, terrorist and "threats to democracy", so ass soon as the middle east is done, you are going to look for oil AND water here. Or all of you think that you are REALLY the good guys, that just want to help the world and make good clean business, like when Brazil discovered probably the biggest oil reserve in the world on it's shore, and you sent a fucking ship armed to the teeth here, just to ask for some information about who are we going to sell this to?

I hope i'm not sounding like a crazy-anti-american guy, i think every place and group of people in the world has it's characteristics, good and bad, but seriously, it's not because you are inside of one you can't have some critical thought about it.

Isn't anyone gonna comment that the USA just invaded another country, entered a man's house and started shooting until everything that moved had stopped? And that they just decided to execute the man without even faking a trial, which they bothered doing with Saddam? I'm not saying i like the guy, or i think that if he had a "fair" trial the result would be different, i'm just saying that as soon as you jump one stage that was built to ensure democracy, the others will be just a consequence, THAT's how totalitarian regimes start, you know?

Jesus, i must be from another planet... at least i heard in Europe there was some talk about it. If it's true, i better move there quickly, if not, then i must hope the mothership comes to the rescue, because i'm pretty sure south america will be next after you end this so called "war" on the middle east. The media is already taking care of making most presidents here look like tyrants, dictators, terrorist and "threats to democracy", so ass soon as the middle east is done, you are going to look for oil AND water here. Or all of you think that you are REALLY the good guys, that just want to help the world and make good clean business, like when Brazil discovered probably the biggest oil reserve in the world on it's shore, and you sent a fucking ship armed to the teeth here, just to ask for some information about who are we going to sell this to?

I hope i'm not sounding like a crazy-anti-american guy, i think every place and group of people in the world has it's characteristics, good and bad, but seriously, it's not because you are inside of one you can't have some critical thought about it.

Hey, man.

Don't you dare have your opinions!