Sign in to follow this  
oeuf

Battefield 3

Guest Sao_Bento

Features:

• Play as "Shrek" - a Blackwater trainer who sets up Scott Helvenston (the youngest ever Navy Seal) to be killed in Iraq and hanged from a bridge. Then use your political connections to prevent further investigation and stifle lawsuits from the family.
  • Earn extra points for shouting racist slurs at your opponents
  • If you get into trouble, use the secret button combo to rebrand your company while you hide behind your fervent conservative christianity

Pff, battlefield is for pussies. Real men play Blackwater: the game.

http://thinkprogress...me-erik-prince/

Features:

• Play as "Shrek" - a Blackwater trainer who sets up Scott Helvenston (the youngest ever Navy Seal) to be killed in Iraq and hanged from a bridge. Then use your political connections to prevent further investigation and stifle lawsuits from the family.
  • Earn extra points for shouting racist slurs at your opponents
  • If you get into trouble, use the secret button combo to rebrand your company while you hide behind your fervent conservative christianity

*slow clap*

And just when you think the last drop of old school sarcasm has been drained from mograph.net... you get a blossom like this.

It gives me hope.

-m

Guest Sao_Bento

I forgot to mention the phrase "based on actual events".

*slow clap*

And just when you think the last drop of old school sarcasm has been drained from mograph.net... you get a blossom like this.

It gives me hope.

-m

*slow clap*

It gives me hope.

-m

*Adding to the clapping.... "Bravo!"

By the way, the beta for BF3 is out, anyone interested should give it a go. Mind you, it's still beta...

I want a new Novalogic game :(

I have to say, Joint Ops was one of the funnest games I ever played. If they could remake that game with modern graphics it would be epic.

Yeah, if you guys like FPS's even a little bit, you'll need to pick this up.

Looks phenomenal on PC. Sounds are just mind blowing. You'll be hearing the ricochets of bullets long after you've walked away from the game.

OK so despite my best judgments I went and bought it last night. I got to say I'm pretty disappointed on the campaign so far. A lot of glitches, the textures don't look that good, basically nothing has blown me away yet. I'm on a 55' LCD 1080p, and it really doesn't look that great. RAGE looked way better, I haven't played multi player yet, but so far it just seems to be some EA hype to push this game out before it was ready. I'm sure compared to battlefield 2 its great.

OK so despite my best judgments I went and bought it last night. I got to say I'm pretty disappointed on the campaign so far. A lot of glitches, the textures don't look that good, basically nothing has blown me away yet. I'm on a 55' LCD 1080p, and it really doesn't look that great. RAGE looked way better, I haven't played multi player yet, but so far it just seems to be some EA hype to push this game out before it was ready. I'm sure compared to battlefield 2 its great.

Do you have a hard drive in your Xbox 360? If yes download the texture pack, should notice a big difference. (from what i've read)

I've come across some glitches in campaign, but that aside, i'm really enjoying it.

um, play it on PC.

If my computer wasn't constantly being used for personal projects and renders I would maybe start playing games on it. But for now ill stick to the xbox (at least until the new wii comes out) But ya i downloaded the texture pack, also my TV is so damn big it kind of downgrades everything. its almost unbearably to watch sd channels on it