Sign in to follow this  
ptumaev

Dixipay presentation

A presentation for Dixipay payment system.

Finished it a couple of weeks ago.

And the arabic version that was a realy challenge to implement in After Effects %)

Edited by ptumaev

If you're looking for a critique, here's mine:

Lens flares - if you scour the forum here, you'll see that they are one of the most overused and often most-despised elements of motion design. However, the truth is, lens flares can add a lot to a piece, when used correctly. Flares usually work better when there is a light source associated with them. In this "Dixi Pay" piece, the flares are just kinda sitting on vector circles. That might look cool to a client, but it's really not adding much to the piece. In fact, it's distracting.

I also think you're missing out on an opportunity to animate the actual text (as opposed to the circles and masks that reveal the text). Obviously, this piece is finished - but for your next similar project, I'd look at ways to animate the text on in a way that draws attention to the content. The same goes for the logo - that's a missed opportunity here.