Sign in to follow this  
mate

MK Motion First Reel

Very nice ... I like the style and the pacing of the work. My only real comment is the intro feels a little too long and compared to the rest of the reel, it feels out of place.

The music selection was perfect, I liked it alot and it had alot of good beats to cut to. The work is solid too. Keep it up duder!

~Florio

Edited by florio

The music is great, ha, comes from the old animated 'The Hobbit.' Used to watch that years ago on TV... now I snag a glimpse every so often on the old computer.

Reel is quite nice, good timing and selection of prior works.

As florio said, the intro was a tad long but the rest makes up for the wait.

- devnull

Hey there fella...great work and I dig the music a bunch.

My only thought that I noticed is that at 00.48 on your KOKA piece it seems shifted to the left.

I first thought it was just a 4:3 ratio but I went back and it was only black on one side, it broke the flow up on me...but it may just be me being anal retentive.

hey:) thanks for a tip, but It is ok, here's the whole piece of that KOKA promo. At the end there is a quick endtag and I shift it a little bit to make some interesing look and match whole footage. It may looks like something went wrong, but it's ok for me:)

http://vimeo.com/15626240

Edited by mate

hey:) thanks for a tip, but It is ok, here's the whole piece of that KOKA promo. At the end there is a quick endtag and I shift it a little bit to make some interesing look and match whole footage. It may looks like something went wrong, but it's ok for me:)

http://vimeo.com/15626240

Seeing it in context makes complete sense...great work!