Sign in to follow this  
donm

My Cinema 4D Lighting Up Kit

After purchasing a series of learning resouces about lighting and learning some Xpresso, I decided to make my own lightkit. Its available for purchase on my blog here but I wil give it away for free to anyone who asks for it on this forum.

Short Promo Vid Here (Youtube Link)

Download it here - use discount code "mograph" without "" to get a full price reduction (100%off basically)

Thanks

Don M

Edited by donm

yeh, i saw this on youtube about a week ago and was wondering exactly how this is any different than the gsg kit. by now the gsg kit has been out for so long it wouldn't take much to reverse engineer it and add a few new studios and models then re-release it as your own at a much lower price...but that would just be wrong...right?

yeh, i saw this on youtube about a week ago and was wondering exactly how this is any different than the gsg kit. by now the gsg kit has been out for so long it wouldn't take much to reverse engineer it and add a few new studios and models then re-release it as your own at a much lower price...but that would just be wrong...right?

I would agree with you in most cases but this is Cinema 4D Lighting we are talking about. this was gsg's idea. sure, he capitalised on it but elements from his kit at some level already existed as presets in cinema. he just expanded on that and put a price tag on it. Not gonna lie, my kit is quite similiar to GSG's kit in some areas but I didn't make it to undercut or hurt GSG in anyway.