Sign in to follow this  
a2visual

Automatic Duck is Now Free

In case you haven't heard Auto Duck plugins are now free.

If you missed our mail last month you should check it out as it got a lot of people talking. Today we have a follow-up.

Our web site has relaunched* and while the overall look of the site is similar there is a dramatic difference in how we are distributing our plug-ins.

Starting today Pro Import AE, Pro Import FCP and Pro Export FCP (both versions, for FCP7 and FCPX) are available at no charge. You read this right. Free.

We are unable to provide support at the same level as we have over the years, but we didn't want these plug-ins to go away while they remain useful. So if you can make use of these plug-ins in your projects, enjoy!

Thank you to all of our users, working with you for the last 10 1/2 years was a truly wonderful experience.

- Wes and Harry

http://automaticduck.com/products/download/index.html

Joedonaldson, I've never had any issues with the free popcorn island script, going from fcp7 to ae. I've switched to premiere pro now though, and the whole going back and forth to and from ae is just ridiculously easy. and producing MXF's for national broadcast is now also a one click thing. Can't say I miss FCP much these days.