Sign in to follow this  
jaypeeare

The Dark Knight Rises Prologue.

:: SPOILER ALERT ::

I took the morning to see the fourth installment of the Mission Impossible series in IMAX. Naturally I was pretty excited to see the movie but even more for the The Dark Knight Rises prologue.

The prologue was quite amazing. Definitely the airplane sequence blew me away, I don't even freaking know if that plane that tore apart was fake or not? Looked pretty darn real to me.

& It's even more amazing to me that they did it all with the IMAX cameras. There was one thing I had to say that I didn't like, & apparently a lot of people on the internet have been talking about,

is Bane's voice. I could know make out what he said for the life of me. Well I had some what of a clue with everything going on around him but still, I would've preferred to hear him more clearly

or at least not so distorted sounding. I completely understand if Nolan conceptualized his voice to be that way, but I rather not struggle threw out the movie trying understand him. Maybe it will

be changed or different in the full length.

I looked around the net & found that the released the script of the prologue:

http://www.movieweb.com/news/the-dark-knight-rises-prologue-script-pages-reveal-banes-dialogue

Other then that small part of the prologue I had to criticize about, I was clapping at the end of it as well as the majority of the theater.