Sign in to follow this  
Beaver

Looking for a nicely rigged man

Google / TurboSquid has failed me. I'm looking for a rigged man character for C4D, it doesn't have to be super detailed, but generally be of normal human proportions like the attachment (nothing too cartoony) and the texturing is going to be a solid color, so that's not really important. I've been scouring the interwebs, and I've found a lot of rigged characters for sale, but not of them seem to be set up for C4D.

The animation I'm going to be doing is pretty basic, it is just important that the weighting and everything is nicely done so that it doesn't look wonky as hell when I animate.

Anyone know a good resource for this?

MVOwb.jpg

I started digging into rigging and weighting it myself, but it was coming out pretty bad and I'd much rather buy a rigged character if I could just find one!

Beaver, can C4D import Blender .blend file if so check out my website http://www.blendswap.com you can probably find a model there with CC-0 licensing that will work, if you need it converted to a format that will work for you let me know. I'd be happy to help.

Matthew/mofx

Judging by your topic header I thought you were a pervert.

To answer your question ... the new character rigging in R13 is very powerful and very easy to use. Even I, hardly a rigger, found it easy to work with.