Sign in to follow this  
Spunj

Fred and/or Lisa for a commercial project

I'm workin on a project that requires a couple very quick shots of a wireframe person. I own C4D studio, and was wondering if the models in the content browser, specifically Fred, can be used in a commercial project. I can't find much that's usable on Turbosquid for a reasonable price, and Fred makes a perfect wireframe using an atom array. (except his rather large package will need to be toned down).

-Spunj

Otto was like an HJ at a Japanese massage parlor. You kinda found out after that fact that the whole 'happy ending' thing was illegal but, you didn't really regret it, so no big whoop. Fred is like a HJ at a Japanese electronics convention. The fact that it's tacitly allowed takes some of the fun out of it, but is replaced by much improved hand/eye coordination.

Does that make sense?

Fred and Lisa can be used for commercial projects.

Otto and Meg in older versions were a bit problematic here so they were replaced with Fred and Lisa (made by Matthias Bober from Maxon germany).

It would be nice to see them credited if they play a central role, but it's not neccesary.