Sign in to follow this  
AndrewKramer

Element 3D & Cinema 4D Testers?

Yo,

Apologies if this is not the right forum to post this. We're currently looking for a few additional beta testers to help with an upcoming AE Plug-in called Element. Specifically people who use Cinema 4D in their creative pipeline and are interested in some unique integration. We want to make sure that we get input from actual C4D users to help improve the workflow.

If interested, please email system specs including graphics card to beta at videocopilot.net

Thanks!

Edited by AndrewKramer

i sent in my email the moment this thread started and haven't received any kind of reply (not even an automated "thanks"). either they're looking for c4d users who are using ancient stone tablets as computers or i just wasn't fortunate enough to be picked for the beta. i've been following Element pretty much as soon as it showed up on the vcp blog and it seems incredibly powerful and would be a welcomed addition to any motion graphics arsenal.