Sign in to follow this  
C.Smith

This board and it's kind of people

Thanks Chris and everyone else for great stuff at maxon booth.

Thank god for c4dlive, i wasn't able to attend myself due to budgetary issues. My sleep schedule is still messed up due to time zone differences.

Kind of expensive to go there from Estonia. Maybe next time.

Anyone going to IBC Amsterdam this year from mograph.net?

The only time I met someone off mograph IRL they kinda looked at me and said, "Oh, you're iline" as though I'm some kind of sanctimonious bitch-troll or something. Well, thanks.

To Mograph Foo, Thanks for everything, Julie Newmar.

Hope y'all caught some of my talk. I had to wear my big boy underwear that day to keep up with the giants! Chris Smith exceeded all of my expectations. He's even angrier then you could possibly imagine. But in a good way.

c

Well, if any of y'all find yourselves up here in North Dakota, send me a message. We have Olive Garden up here now, ya know

I'm in North Dakota at least once a year, in Bow Bells. There ain't no Olive Garden within 100km of Bow Bells.

Edited by Todd Kopriva

Chris: any hints as to when we'll see the new stuff on GSG?

Oh.......This summer? I go in spurts. I'm booked almost all the way through May and some of June. Then I'll come back with a vengeance like I did last month and program and test everyday like it's my day job. Then hopefully get it and some of the other tools out the door. AutoCam is on a level of programming complexity far and away ahead of the other stuff I've done. Like right now AutoCam is 1700'ish lines of code. However all the custom functions and library framework I'm making for it can allow me to program the rest of the tools a lot more efficiently. So, not sure but hopefully before fall.

I'll probably start posting vids of it to GSG in early summer though.

The only time I met someone off mograph IRL they kinda looked at me and said, "Oh, you're iline" as though I'm some kind of sanctimonious bitch-troll or something. Well, thanks.

Ha, I remember you calling them names, like lurker.

Respect the lurkers.

This board is like 80% lurkers, hence why I try to cut into my self-abuse habit to make c4d files for people who ask for help. Someone's got to find it useful. But yeah, my big mouth sometimes catches up with me. Sorry lurkers.

I'm sure they were just surprised you don't look anything like your avatar.