Nice stuff, and the editing was tight too which I liked. Just a word of warning, I almost clicked away at 0:14 when that fishy Ocean Catalogue clip came up, I'd lose that (and the pure can in space too while you're at it). Sports stuff was all nicely done though, especially liked the basketball.

It's a pretty good collection of work. You know which shots are the weakest, and so does everyone else, so get those out of there if you can, or at least divert attention from them.

There are some moments, driven by the audio track, that work really well. Particularly those definite hits in the middle. And your cuts are mostly right on time. But apart from the stand-out moments, the rest of the reel seems kind of randomly paced, and a little disorganized. Like, you have pretty good rhythm, but you're not really pushing it. You could be teasing out moments and then exploding into a firestorm of imagery, but you're spending most of your time just trying to make cuts match to the beat, or make moments match the beat. You could be creating real swells of activity through certain sections of the song and cooling it down through others, but the pacing is fairly even throughout. It's not bad, but I can imagine it being more of a roller coaster with moments of growing promise which finally spill over into elation. In other words, generate some moments of anticipation to ramp up the level of engagement. Can you launch from your intro in a more compelling way to get the energy where you need it right from the start?

To do this really successfully, you'll also need to consider what content you're presenting at every moment, and when you do that you'll also be taking care of some of the disorganized nature of the edit. Find relationships between disparate pieces of footage and play to those connections. Maybe it's as simple as cutting across two shots where the elements are moving in complementary ways, or maybe it's a color complement, or maybe it's the surprising way that the second shot completes the first shot's sentence. You're doing all of these things a little bit, but do it more. It's a good reel, but there's always a better way to put this stuff together.