Sign in to follow this  
silatix

Whats your daily mograph inspiration

I haven't really kept up on motion graphics/art blogs in awhile (beyond motionographer, here, graphicsmafia).. I could be wrong but I feel like there has to be new blogs to follow especially as motionographer is less broadcast-centric..

Anyway.. What do you all have book marked these days?

Seems simplistic but I really enjoy Vimeo. My Likes function as a catalogue of my taste and a library of references, and the people I follow keep my feed consistently updated with new and interesting work. I still go to Motionographer now and then, but I've usually already seen the things I'm interested in just by following people on Vimeo with similar taste.

agreed Dave.

I used to hate twitter, but I linked it to the Flipboard app and became an amazing free digital magazine that I curated. I started following people and you get all kinds of weird off-topics, sometimes inspirational, sometimes quizzical, sometimes didn't know you wanted to learn that, highly recommend as well.

For starters, try to find/follow Claudio Salas, Florio, pasql, rosenboy, Zola85, graymachine (our very own) .... or just hit me up and check my follows, might be someone in there you know of.

also, quite possibly the only mograph channel on vimeo worth following: https://vimeo.com/channels/wineaftercoffee

good design blog: http://designspiration.net/

Good stuff.. I for some reason stopped checking out twitter and vimeo regularly awhile back but spent a good part of yesterday just building up lists of people. Tons of good stuff on there.. Vimeo especially.

and hell yes, butdoesitfloat is one of my fav art blogs

I'm glad i came across this thead. I was starting to feel that i was following the same blogs and seeing the same reblogs time and time again. I just unsubsribed from all of my blogs and im going to start afresh.

before was always, but does it float and Vimeo - Sometimes i find watching too much video just makes me sick haha. i find i just watch and watch and my mind melts.

twitter - I find this ok but so many people saying nothing. I may be following the wrong people.