Sign in to follow this  
Dahnark

3D iPhone 5 - After Effects Free template

Why are you posting this? This is your second post with these ugly templates. :blink:

where I must post it?

Is it showcase not? I showcase my footages...

And let everybody can get it

Willing to criticize, it's funny you recommend an iMac like best option in one post. Good waste money!

Edited by Dahnark

Dude, This is a motion graphics forum. We all do motion graphics, why would we want to download a template you made? Also if we would like to download it we could get it from video copilot where you clearly lifted everything on it.

Sorry you don't like a iMac but the only waste I see is you thinking people would be interested on your work.

Dude, This is a motion graphics forum. We all do motion graphics, why would we want to download a template you made? Also if we would like to download it we could get it from video copilot where you clearly lifted everything on it.

Sorry you don't like a iMac but the only waste I see is you thinking people would be interested on your work.

I am spanish and I dont understand what you want to say with "motion graphic", yo can be more specific?

for iMac, buy a Alienware, less money and is better, Apple is so cost for the brand. I have an iPhone becouse I get it free...

I only get 3D model of videocopilot, all effects are mine

Edited by Dahnark

forget about what motion graphics means :) you are supposed to 'showcase' work YOU made. Your creativity, originality etc.

All my intro are mine, I only use in this last the 3D model, but all effects and music footage is mine...

Can I post here or not?

Only if you are willing to criticize and let everybody can get it.

Sorry but I do a large travel on car and I was tired when reply este.eri.

You say if I have to criticize people or let people criticize me?

I accept people criticize me and get my templates and custom it if people want

Mira broder, que podes postear lo que te da la gana pero la gente aqui no se va a poner a bajar tu template. Lo que interesa aqui es la creatividad y originalidad y si se parece remotamente a algo de un sitio de tutorial como video copilot o greyscale gorrilla pues te lo van destrozar.

Mira broder, que podes postear lo que te da la gana pero la gente aqui no se va a poner a bajar tu template. Lo que interesa aqui es la creatividad y originalidad y si se parece remotamente a algo de un sitio de tutorial como video copilot o greyscale gorrilla pues te lo van destrozar.

I dont see tutorial of videocopilot because I know to use element 3d for making my template and I just to see Videocopilot video... it only say how to use the 3D model on element 3d...

I made the video with element 3d, render it, and after for people that dont have element 3D and optical flares, I create a new composition, I recomended that you download it (Hotfile or rapidshare dont pay me, and that templates have more or less download dont give me any benefit) and see the project before talk. And see all videocopilot tutorial.

The only seemed of videocopilot tutorial with my footage is that both have and 3D iPhone 5 model...

Metallic 3D is made too by Andrew kramer (videocopilot)? It is not creative too

Edited by Dahnark