Sign in to follow this  
seth_eckert

How to rig text with joints

Thanks for making the video. Generally this kind of stuff takes too long for my deadlines being a motion artist. I could get similar results selecting points -- Character>Commands>Create Cluster and just animating the NULLS. Now you won't get bending, obviously, but with block letter forms it hardly matters.

Lazy? Probably.

Thanks for making the video. Generally this kind of stuff takes too long for my deadlines being a motion artist. I could get similar results selecting points -- Character>Commands>Create Cluster and just animating the NULLS. Now you won't get bending, obviously, but with block letter forms it hardly matters.

Lazy? Probably.

Guess it comes down to what you think you can do and time management. I feel for any reasonably priced job I could fit this into the deadline, can always cut corners ;). I feel clusters would be less effective visually. Love to see you do it though!

Thanks for the wonderful video. I would understand more if you run the video in normal speed.

Please do not make it fast for your future videos.

Thanks.

Edited by tazmanian