Sign in to follow this  
pixelbrain

Dallas-Fort Worth, TX: Mograph Meetup TONITE

Sorry for the last minute invite, but I wanted to let all mograph artists in the Dallas-Fort Worth, TX area know about a Meetup happening tonight.

Motion Graphics Professionals of Dallas Fort Worth is having it's first Meetup tonight, Jan. 17th. The meeting will start at 6:00 p.m. We will meet at the North Campus of North Lake College in Coppell. The campus is located at 101 South Royal Lane (75019). This location sits on Hwy 121 at the Sandy Lake Road exit, just a couple of miles due north of DFW Airport.

We are meeting in ROOM - N106

Last Minute Reminders...

• Send me links to your demo reel, inspirational Vimeo or YouTube motion graphics videos or Blogs and such that you regularly follow.
  • Bring your laptops (early birds get the seats with the power outlets).
  • Food and Drinks will be provided (vegans and those that are lactose intolerant are welcome to bring a sack lunch, we're mographers after all).

If you are in the area and are interested in joining us, all you need to do is, visit the website, click on "Join Us", and RSVP for tonights meeting. Remember, only those that are RSVP'd will be in the raffle for the coolest swag. ;-)

Our Sponsors:

MAXON | Website

Digital-Tutors | Website

Digital Juice | Website

Thanks, I hope to see you there. :-jb

Interesting. The only working mographers I know in Dallas work at and live near the handful of post houses around uptown/downtown and would most-likely meet at a pub near-by. I'm curious who would drive 30 minutes north to meet in a classroom.