Sign in to follow this  
joedonaldson

NEW YORK NEW YORK NEW YORK

I'm finally leaving the nest that is DK and Chicago. Been trying to branch out a bit more and I have a booking in New York for the month of April with Dress Code. I'd be great to meet up with some of the NYC mographanites(?). If things go well this month there is a good chance the wife and I will be making the leap and moving their either in June or August.

Anyone wanna meet up?

AIM/iChat: joe.donaldson

The next mograph meet up is April 2nd at Sweet & Vicious, 8pm - come hang out! Also drop me an email when you're in town if you wanna grab a beer!

russ@robotastronaut.tv

R

The place I will be staying 4/8-4/18 fell through and I am looking for a couch/floor to crash on. I currently have a one way ticket and will be looking for an apartment while I'm there so I'd like to avoid renting a place just for myself during those dates. I'm a pretty tame dude. I dont drink, smoke, do drugs or get rowdy. I'll be working the standard 10-7 if not more and am just looking for a place to lay my head at night. Let me know if any of you can accommodate.

Regardless, hit me up because I'd love to grab a bite / coffee while I'm there.
josephpdonaldson@gmail.com

Steer clear of the $1 slice shops. Unless you hard up, then those are fantastic, ha.

Sorry about your place falling through, if I know of anything i'll send them along.

Try asking the producers at the place bringing you in, maybe they can find a place to put you up.

Joe, If you or anyone else is interested, I'm moving out of a fully furnished sublet in Parkslope at the end of April. $2000/month. Available May/June/July. On 9th st. right off the 7th ave F stop.

https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=safari&q=474+9th+street+park+slope,+brooklyn+11215&ie=UTF-8&ei=NJBYUeKUDO6o4AOs74DQDQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAg

Edited by Douglas