Sign in to follow this  
joedonaldson

NEW YORK NEW YORK NEW YORK

Just figured I'd post an update here.

Been in the city for about a month now and aside from my wife and cats still being in Chicago I absolutely love it here. From my experience the city has been extremely inviting and approachable. The wife and I got a nice little apartment in Park Slope and will be fully moved in by May 14th.

Been sleeping on my buddies floor for the past month and cant wait to have a home again and a real bed!

Just figured I'd post an update here.

Been in the city for about a month now and aside from my wife and cats still being in Chicago I absolutely love it here. From my experience the city has been extremely inviting and approachable. The wife and I got a nice little apartment in Park Slope and will be fully moved in by May 14th.

Been sleeping on my buddies floor for the past month and cant wait to have a home again and a real bed!

Sweet yo. Did the place you came out here to work for staff you or you're rollin freelance?

Sweet yo. Did the place you came out here to work for staff you or you're rollin freelance?

I originally came out for a month long booking which has now extended through August. Not sure what will happen then but so far I dig the atmosphere here. If I dont stay on staff after August I imagine I'll just be going the freelance route.

Rad. I am down the block in Boerum Hill. Hopefully you get your bike soon so we get those early morning sessions going. The LES skatepark is pretty rad.

Awesome dude. Really looking forward to checking out the LES park ones the bike gets here.