Sign in to follow this  
me2please

Duplicate Mograph post

I see them frequently from various posters. I think we all would like to avoid ourselves and others doing this.

How does one avoid making a duplicate post? What device where you using and what steps do you think caused it?

This is a common problem with bank websites that's why they have a note that says "Please push send payment only once to avoid duplicate transactions" Unfortunately, most forum apps have a bunch of unused code which causes them to run slow when submitting content. Unless you have a fast server there always seems to be a lag.

When I click on the Post button there is about a 10 + second delay. So I thought I didn't hit the button or it wasn't working and hit the button again. It then posted the same post twice. I guess Mograph wants to teach me to be more patient.

Ahhh. Good to know. Good job on the piece by the way.

I just posted something new in the tutorials section (rightly or wrongly) and it duplicated. I never click send twice! I'm on my desktop so no weirdness with devices..

Would be great to be able to delete your own new topics/posts, at least with in a time window to clean up the mess ourselves?