Sign in to follow this  
Cristian Cunha

Cristian Cesar Cunha - Comp + VFX + Motion Reel 2013

Ok... In my opinion, you have some really good stuff in here.. but you also have a lot of... uh, fluff? The pacing was really good for the first half, and it kind of got a little boring for me towards the end, and I think it was because some of the shots linger a little bit too long. The cuts were a lot quicker at the beginning, or so it seemed, maybe because of the quality of the content, or just the energy of the shots in general. Also, where is your information? How are prospective employers supposed to get a hold of you if you don't give them a phone number or an email address or anything? I understand it is probably on your resume, but I believe you should have SOME form of contact either at the beginning and end... also, your name should be at the end as well... it should be the first and last thing they see. I saw your name at the beginning... but at the end, I forgot what your name was, and you didn't even remind me! I think you could probably trim it down by 30 seconds, and get a really good reel out of it!