Sign in to follow this  
Agris

My Demo Reel

Hi, all. I recently discovered this forum and saw many nice works here, so I decided to throw my reel here. I started doing this thing 5 years ago (whyle studying computer science at Uni :) )

, and it's my first reel. As i have progressed a lot, it consists mostly of my last years works.

any critique appreciated

I like your work! There's some really cool stuff in there. I think the music you have chosen doesn't do it any justice though. It starts off really strong and seems like it's going to build somewhere nice after that Gacho piece, but it just never does. It stays rather flat the whole time. The sound design works to help retain some of that energy for sure, but I just found myself waiting for the down-beat that never comes. It also cuts off rather abruptly at the end.

R

I loved the intro part on the beach, it made me laugh! However, I'm not sure about the outro as it was flat and boring with white text on black background. Would have been better to arch back to the beach with more elements attacking each other then fade to black with contact details.

Cheers,

+Z