Sign in to follow this  
Beaver

Looking for an old animation

I *think* it was a few spots that Buck produced for G4TV.

Basically, the spots feature two slacker/gamer roomates. In one, one of the guys is reading a pet fancy magazine and making suggestive comments under his breath. Roomate comes in and says "Are you getting steamy with my pet fancy magazine?" He notices a bulge in his pants or something, and the guy with the magazine is like "It's just a crease in my jeans." The other roomate reponds: "Oh, you have a beast, in your jeans?"

Anyone know WTF I'm talking about? Those spots were great, and I can't believe I can't find them now. Googling what I can remember from the spots turns up nothing.

Well, just by coincidence, I happened to have been at the intersection of that project, while having had nothing to do with it.
I had just finished up a stint at G4 and was getting hired by Buck, and they had just pitched that to G4 as part of a larger branding package but hadn't heard back, so they grilled me for a little bit about it. I didn't really fit at Buck, so I wasn't there long, but it was right at that particular moment. Figured that might give me an edge in internet sleuthing it.