Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Lorimer letter - UK HMRC

Recommended Posts



A question for UK based designers - do any of you possess a Lorimer letter from HMRC? Is this a standard requirement in freelance broadcast work?


Web searches reveal I just need to apply for one, just curious to know from other people in this field.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Create New...