Sign in to follow this  
foughtthelaw

The Motion League: Less intimidating than Mograph.net

haha - if you call good advice and a pink motif "intimidating"

seems good though. I like all the unite stuff... as if we're not paid enough though. VFX needs something of a "unite!" mograph is still pretty much a decent living if you dont suck or burn out

Edited by mintyfresh

Guest Sao_Bento

What fucking color is their dog over there? Pink? Thought not. Piss off.

ps, what do you mean by "intimidating"? Just because some people handed Chris and Trish Meyer's ass to them?

ps, what do you mean by "intimidating"? Just because some people handed Chris and Trish Meyer's ass to them?

What's this all about?

What's this all about?

Saw the thread - I don't see the ass-handing mentioned above. Met Chris and Trish at NAB a couple years ago and thought they were great peeps.

Also, seems like the "motion.tv" conference has improved, no? Maybe not as nice as what Stash.tv is doing, but it's looking better than what was described 5 years ago.

Anyway, nothing wrong with Motion League, but there's no need to defend it by putting down mograph.net as "intimidating."

if this board wouldn't be this way, welker would still be where he was ..same goes for plenty of us :)

(a little dose of reality comes in handy sometimes)

Edited by stoiqa

if this board wouldn't be this way, welker would still be where he was ..same goes for plenty of us :)

(a little dose of reality comes in handy sometimes)

I see him pop up from time to time on twitter and other sites. He seems to have changed a ton for sure but it always reminds me of his insanely entertaining short lived stint on here.

Welker just did a thinking particles tutorial for CMIVFX... which I find... annoying. Like he weaseled his way into that...

I don't know... there's a lot of people doing tutorials now... that just aren't qualified.

Welker just did a thinking particles tutorial for CMIVFX... which I find... annoying. Like he weaseled his way into that...

I don't know... there's a lot of people doing tutorials now... that just aren't qualified.

Wow - another comment that's making me curious. What was the deal with Sam?

Wow.

Here is the second of his famous threads.

http://mograph.net/board/index.php?showtopic=24038&do=findComment&comment=186706

Cant seem to find the first thread which was a bit juicier.

Long story short and he was being young and on the internet/mograph.net which can be a volatile combination.

Wow. Just...wow. That's 10 tons of crazy right there.