Sign in to follow this  
foughtthelaw

The Motion League: Less intimidating than Mograph.net

Sites like this kind of need to have a bit of that tough love edge to them in order to be useful. I think we've all had our asses handed to us at some point and come out of it on the other end a little bit better off... nothing like getting disdain from a potential mentor to get your blood boiling, right?

Now you guys have done it. Looks like Sam has run off and become a missionary:

http://www.whereissamgoing.com/2013/09/26/coming-to-your-from-mexico-city/

Credit to him, I'm the most cynical bastard regarding all these guys who seem to focus only on making tutorials 'for others' rather than actually doing some work and gaining experience first (I recently saw for myself how adding any kind of technical bullshit to a site drives up traffic..) but it seems he genuinely just wants to learn things then teach those things...

Whether it's thinking particles or jesus articles!

Edited by froj

They have a "Fuck Off" thread. We need a "Fuck Off" thread.

Great idea except some dude seems to be using that thread to continually complain about his wife denting the car and his faulty bathroom renovation...yawn...man I need to sign up to that forum to tell that guy to fuck off.

Great idea except some dude seems to be using that thread to continually complain about his wife denting the car and his faulty bathroom renovation...yawn...man I need to sign up to that forum to tell that guy to fuck off.

You should.