Sign in to follow this  
Basic

Melbourne (AUS) Mograph / Animation meetup

Hey,

I wanted to put a thread out there to see if there is any interest in a animation / mograph meetup type thing. I see that there seems to be a lot of AE and C4D meetups in various big cities but I'm failing to see anything similar here.

What I was thinking of was getting people together who are interested in Mograph / Animation / AE / C4D / VFX etc and meeting for a drink etc and seeing what happens. It could be a great way to meet new people and just have someone to talk too about our interests.

I asked the question before but no known meetups existed. I've googled it quite a bit and can't seem to find anything (I may also just be looking in the wrong place so if anything does exist please point me in the right direction).

I have spoken with a couple people already and they are keen to meet. There seems to be a lot of us doing this type of work in and around Melbourne and it would be great to meet. If anyone is interested then please do get in touch and I can arrange something!

You can email me at info [at] liamcarlin [dot] com or reply to this thread.

Thanks

Liam

p.s. I will be posting this on a few forums so apologies if you see this twice or thrice!