Sign in to follow this  
PSJR

Introducing Renderfeed On Demand!

Hello Mograph community!

Brand new out from your pals over here at Renderfeed, we have recently launched a new service that we wanted to let the community know about… Introducing Renderfeed On Demand. With competitive pricing and now more computers than ever, get your projects rendered quickly at your convenience! With On Demand you can use our simple and easy to use plugin that has recently been upgraded to Cinema 4D R15 and VRAYforC4D 1.8!

Now you can render whenever you want without have to reserve machines in advance. Check out packages and pricing at www.renderfeed.com on the new On Demand page.

We will also be keeping our popular Renderfeed Reserved if that work flow fits into your schedule / project.

Thanks Mograph community, keep up the awesome work and we look forward to helping you get your jobs done quickly and easily in the future!

-Patrick

I don't really endorse things but I used this the other day when I was in a bind and it was awesome. Had some slight hiccups initially getting my projects going but I attribute that to me signing up, buying credits and trying to upload files in about a 3 minute frenzied span. Once I got it going though it was super easy and the plugin for c4d puts this well above any of the others that I tried out.

8/10

Will renderfeed again.

Edited by palmer

i agree the plugin is great. Gives you a really nice little summary of all your render settings and highlights the ones that seem questionable.

some issues with uploading scenes with lots of textures, but they have a very nice ftp interface for that. with unzipping and copy and paste commands and everything being very well thought through. Real pleasure to use.

just one issue with the plugin when i was using it. "do not cancel a progress bar" just let it finish or it will hang your entire cinema. ( as far as i can see it keeps uploading, so once it finishes it will unhang cinema, but it can be kinda annoying.)

Edited by vozzz