Sign in to follow this  
TommyTronic

Thinking Particle question. C4D

Does anybody know how I can get my thinking particles to leave the emitter and make semi frequent and random stops and starts as it's growing out away from the emitter? I want my object's growth to seem kind of twitchy and staggered, but only in their travel away from the emitter, not twitchy position of the particles... I've included screenshots to my scene and expresso window.... I've got a crazy deadline. Please help!

Tommy

Screen_Shot_2014_02_05_at_4_12_55_PM.jpg

Edited by TommyTronic

You could wire your TP's velocity through a condition and trigger a TPFreeze with it... You could then simply animate a few parameters. Otherwise you can cache the TP sim usin MoGraph cache using the Matrix object and animate the cache's playback speed. Likewise you could export the whole sim to Alembic and reimport it, then control the playback speed...

Mylenium

Edited by Mylenium

Correct me if I'm wrong, but with the mograph cache you're just baking the position data of the clones, not the scene. So you could cache the cloner/whatever and then still animate the camera.