You have some really great stuff in this reel, and that goes a long long way. But I don't know if you're using it as well as you could. You have some sequences that are hanging on for a really long time without continually providing anything new to the viewer, and in a reel, you generally want to give your audience just enough of something so that they want more, not so much that they're grateful to have moved on. You're also including some stills and other work that you clearly feel isn't active/interesting enough on its own, and trying to compensate with the split screen diagonal wipe and effect overlays. If it isn't active or interesting enough to be included, that's probably a good sign that you should choose different material altogether. Trying to put a band-aid on it isn't going to make it suitable for a reel.

Your intro animation is really well done and the reel-appropriate work you're showing is really good, but the reel itself just suffers from a lack of editorial prowess. That's not such a big deal to fix, but fixing it will really improve the overall impression you're creating when your audience is watching. Make conscious decisions about what you're showing, in what order, and how precisely it's cut to the audio you've chosen and you could have a really impressive reel!

I'm a huge fan of the branding, but I don't understand the mentos / face splitscreen segment at all. I like how you have the ProxyStudio "branded" transition elements there (a rare and appreciated sight) but since its a repetitive motion with a repetitive sound effect, it feels templatey. Mix the motion / approach of each instance up while keeping them related and you will have something really special.

The cg stills and mentos faces bring the flow to a complete halt. Its there for a long, long time and doesn't really say much. Perhaps it was a technical hurdle that you are proud of, but the end result just doesn't bring excitement within the context of a reel.

Pretty much the same goes for the stills that come just prior as well. Coming out of that section, there is great editing but the energy fizzles out on the satellite piece.