Sign in to follow this  
destro

C4D R16

Renomi

Yes but come on Maxon! This should take even shorter time than adding a new gear/cog tool.

I am just hoping they are working on it but added super file organizing and workflow functionality that we couldn't even dream of.

So they announce this crazy redo of the multipass feature and its tagged on at the end "Yes Jordan Montreuil, you can rename your object buffers. Are you happy? Are you goddamn happy now?"

But hopefully, that will be in better motion graphics than this last video.

+1 on 3d coat.

on the other hand its cheaper to pay MSA twice than it is to upgrade to R17..

Edited by vozzz

Disappointed the Motion Tracker is not in C4D Broadcast, which is kinda stupid, because kids are going to want to track spheres into their iPhone footage. Also what sense does the Interaction Tag make without Pose morph in Broadcast, Visualize and Prime? Very excited about the PolyPen though.

This thing sounded great in theory but it just butchered a bunch of my files the first time I tried it. Haven't touched it since. You've had good experiences with it?

Yeah, good experiences here. Same thing happens to me from time to time, mainly due to user error. When it does, it kinda sucks. Can't undo.