Sign in to follow this  
rollowenlock

AE resources that are actually quite good.

Stuff like this and the ideas (public posting in forums for mass feedback) lead me to believe wipster doesn't know or understand it's target demo one bit.

this...

Something you guys MIGHT be interested in is an interview series we're doing with video producers (mograph artist and the like) from all over the world, learning about their creative process etc. The posts DO have a paragraph about how they use Wipster, so you may not like it, but it's easy to only read the bits you like! Here's the latest one about Axel Lavin, who runs Stir. They make some sexy work.

Its kinda sad, coz the product is actually decent. I don't personally use it, but i was recently helping a friend looking over some translations that where overlayed on a video using wipster and adding corrections. Its pretty nice stuff.

But this marketing effort is just.. meh...

Here's the latest one about Axel Lavin, who runs Stir. They make some sexy work.

So ummm yeah that one is somewhat interesting, can't for the life of me figure out why you didn't post that here instead of the 7 AE resources... next time start a thread with something like that and you wont catch so much flack.

I don't mind being advertised/marketed to when I get something even mildly interesting out of it (I'd be a hypocrite if I didn't "it's all in the game" like my man Omar says), but you can't be tone deaf to your demographic either.