Sign in to follow this  
floating.point

Interaction tag - using right mouse button

Hey there,

Can anyone help me work out how to use the R16 interaction tag, using the right mouse instead of the left mouse, in XPresso? I cant seem to work it out.

This example setup is working fine with the left mouse… but I don't know how to make it work using the right mouse click. Please help?

Link to example project

gfM8bYv.png

Edited by floating.point

In the same menu for the Output on your Iteration Tag>Output instead of choosing "Mouse Button" as you did, there is an item further down called "Use Right Mouse Button". It is a toggle switch that activates the right mouse button which means all settings/moves are done with that button until you toggle it off.

Edited by motion graphics ab

Aha! I get it now! My problem was I wanted to drive one thing with the left button; and drive another thing with the right. I think I'll need to use two interaction tags. One for each mouse button. I think that will work!

Update:

No. doesn't work. Cinema 4D won't allow me to use multiple interaction tags on one object. Damn. So the problem still exists: How can I drive different things with left and right mouse actions? anyone?

Edited by floating.point