Sign in to follow this  
MoeGrfx

Dribbble Drafting

Whats good guys! So I recently stumbled upon this amazing site Dribbble and instantly got hooked. Define inspiration! Anyways getting "drafted" (invited) seems quite challenging, especially as a younger motion designer with no so many connections. I would love to hear some advice or just your own experience! Peace and love.

One thing you can do is search "invite" and sort by latest. Often players will create a shot "advertising" invitations they have available. Most of the time they just ask that you submit your work to them and they will pick someone. Good luck

One thing you can do is search "invite" and sort by latest. Often players will create a shot "advertising" invitations they have available. Most of the time they just ask that you submit your work to them and they will pick someone. Good luck

As soon as I read this I went and tried it out and found a new shot just posted! Great advice man, thanks!

I'm on dribbble and have a few invites. If you follow and msg me on dribbble, I'll draft you... https://dribbble.com/joeski

I have seen your work around and you sir have answered my call to define inspiration! I followed you and sent a message I would be honored if you checked out my work and drafted me!

Edited by MoeGrfx