Sign in to follow this  
JonnyB

USA Adventure!

haha! that's great!

had to rewind a couple of times, since couldn't read and see the animations at the same time, but really sweet stuff!

Thanks vozzz, I appreciate the kind words. Yes, I went back and forth with what to do with the text really - the original idea was to do a whole load of text in your peripheral vision like a travel journal that wasn't really intended to be read, but that was acted out by the animation so the viewer just watched the animation instead. I realised that it could just be incredibly frustrating to have all this text and not be able to read it in time so I cut it right down so you could take it in if you wanted to. Still not sure if it was the right balance.

The general goal I wanted with this was that is was re-watchable, that people might get enjoyment from watching it a few times, rather than 90% of other motion pieces I do where you just need the information right there in the simplest form to absorb first time.

haha Wendy's... my holiday romance, I was only there for a month and I think I ate there about 6 times! I wish we had them here in the UK, the only way to get a quadruple burger with extra cheese and bacon here is to have a friend who works at maccies. I'll just go off and have a heart attack now...

The music is actually a rare gem found on audio network - "Our Little Town" by Adam Skinner and Dan Skinner.

There were so many other little things I planned to put in there, but it came to the point where I just needed to get it finished. I wish I had added them now.

I know it's too late now, but the Spicy Chicken sammich with a small vat of chili is the way to go. They have packets of hot chili sauce, six of which I add to the mix. Oh man, now I'm hungry!

Cf