Sign in to follow this  
Marc Z

mograph.net needs your help

Hey folks,

Two years ago we ran a hosting fundraiser, the results of which allowed us to upgrade to a better hosting package. This meant no more time-outs and a smoother loading site. We've now burnt through those donations and it looks like mograph.net might be going offline.

If you value mograph.net and it's 10+ years of archive, please drop a few bucks here:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=LZDQU42LZU458

(Dreamhost no longer offers a direct donation button, so paypal it is)

Thanks,

Marc Zwaneveld (formerly known as Firemind)

Another year taken care of.

While we're talking about mograph.net, has everyone gone over to the motion design slack? its alright, but i if you don't check it ever 5 minutes you're going to miss something. Any chance whoever is listening out there can get some of the old timers (monkey, chris smith, fred camino, etc) to use this place again? It'd be great if this place didn't become a library for old awesome topics, but a place that is still living and breathing. Cheers Marc!

Another year taken care of.

While we're talking about mograph.net, has everyone gone over to the motion design slack? its alright, but i if you don't check it ever 5 minutes you're going to miss something. Any chance whoever is listening out there can get some of the old timers (monkey, chris smith, fred camino, etc) to use this place again? It'd be great if this place didn't become a library for old awesome topics, but a place that is still living and breathing. Cheers Marc!

Is that where everyone went? I was too lazy to sign up. I like mograph.net *sniffle

yeah i miss when this forum was active. :(

slack is too difficult to keep track of, its more of a bar atmosphere i guess where things just come and go pretty quickly