Sign in to follow this  
shhive

Imageplane Plugin/Script for Cinema 4d

Hi a few years ago someone developed this script or plugin that creates a plane the exact size as your camera's view and the same position as it's focal distance. It was called Imageplane for C4D and I cannot find it anywhere on the internet. All the links are gone. The developer doesn't have a link posted either. Does anyone have this or know where I can find i

thanks!

k

http://s175.photobucket.com/user/navstar/media/Screenshot2010-10-30at71650PM.png.html

Just to clarify: There was a free script called Imageplane developed by James Kaufeldt many years ago that does something different than you are requesting. James' version creates a plane with the same dimensions as the selected image, and automatically creates a material using the image and applies it to the plane. It's very handy, but it's not quite what you're describing. It's interesting that the plugin you reference has the same name, I wasn't aware of that.